Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Nutty Dimension of Darkness

I haven't told you about the time that Slick and I got lost in "The Nutty Dimension of Darkness" or so we like to call it, have I?


So Slick and I were on our way to watch Ked Leppelin unplugged(I know, I know. How the hell can elemental quark music be acoustic? But they designed their own instruments out of some very special materials, that I don't know much about, especially for this purpose and Slick and I wouldn't miss this for the entire freakin' multiverse!) I told Slick to follow the route directions given in the invitation but Slick would have none of that. He was going to do things his way as usual. He went into a wormhole that came out very close to a black hole, so close that we got sucked into it and we all know what happens after that. For those who don't, you enter a different dimension, that's right this one was the nutty dimension of darkness. Why did we call it that you ask?


Well, the first major incident that happened was when we reached the Ked Leppelin concert. The lead singer, instead of dressed in his not-so-regular glittering outfit, was dressed in rags and he was drunk. his eyes were bloodshot and he was breaking bottles on stage, calling out angry words and then calling it music. That was not his style. And okay, I have to admit there was no concert going on, it was just him. We went upto him and asked him where the rest of his band was and he said "Oh, this is Mr. Droopy" he pointed to one of his bottles. We noticed he had painted droopy eyes on it. "This is Mr. Happy " he pointed to another bottle with a happy face and I am "Mr. Crappy" he said as he offered his hand in friendship. This is not good. We had never seen him this way.


We try to get back to our ship, But some guy tries to shoot us, we turned around and looked and it was Slick. Shooting Slick seemed to not care that he was face to face with other Slick. He said, "Hand over your weapons and diamonds." What? I couldn't believe it! He was a thief. Of all the horrible things I thought Slick could turn into, thief was not one of them. It was like this dimension was bringing out the worst in the people here. Things impossible for Ked Leppelin's lead singer and Slick to become in our dimensions. Good Slick hands over his diamonds and ray gun to Bad Slick and just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, Bad Slick's partner comes out of hiding to take the diamonds. It was me! I mean it wasn't me, it was a scary, demented looking me. I was in shock. Good Slick burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" asked Bad Slick. And Good Slick says "Ahahahaha..... scary Perfect looks hilarious!!!!"


I decided that was the perfect distraction. I slid down and kicked Bad Slick. Bad Slick fell to the ground. I grabbed his ray gun and pointed it at him to make scary me back off but scary me didn't care about Slick She tried to shoot anyway. That really pissed off Bad Slick, so he grabbed the gun from me and decided he had a different agenda. Vengeance against scary me. There seemed to be a duel that was about to happen between Bad Slick and Scary me. Good Slick and I ran as fast as we could to our spaceship.We headed back to the black hole that took us to this weird dimension and........... phew! we came back to our dimension.

3 comments:

Rookie said...

Haha! Nice try. But Scary Perfect is perfectly unscary. By the way, Nutty Ked Lep sounds like Nirvana in the 90s

The Nut Case said...

Ok, now this dimension is Perfect!

Yaay! Slick is back!

perfect melange said...

Haha! yay! my blog is back in business baby!